«I teach primary school pupils Basic Sciences and secondary school students both Basic Sciences and Chemistry depending on the classes»
Lessons may take place
At students’ place:
At tutors' place:
External testing State final examination University courses Specialized courses IGCSE WAEC NECO UTME SSS Level Undergraduates Adults
I have taught Chemistry to students preparing for WAEC, NECO and GCE examinations as well as those preparing for JSCE.
During my NYSC, I taught by:
1. Administering group standardized tests and informal
and formal school assessments.
2. Strategically managing classroom behaviors.
3. Communicating expectations and curriculum
requirements to reinforce classroom goals.
4. Communicating student progress and areas needing
improvement to parents during Parent-Teacher
5. Creating and adapting lesson plans and classroom work
to meet students’ individual needs.
6. Designing lesson plans and instructional materials
conformingg to current State standards.
7. Establishing and maintaining cordial relationships with
students, and their parents.
8. Maintaining high classroom management and behavior
9. Routinely evaluating students’ progress towards lesson
objectives through assessments like homework,
quizzes, and tests.
I hope to use these methods during my lessons.