«I teach English Language and I teach ages 5- 13. I teach all aspects of the English Language for this class range( Nursery 3- JSS 3)»
Omotola Ruth O.
Lessons may take place
At students’ place:
At tutors' place:
University of Ibadan
Tutor for children University courses Native speaker For beginners Grammar А1-А2 levels А1-А2 (Beginner, Elementary) Basic level Common entrance BECE IGCSE WAEC NECO UTME Nursery Primary JSS Level SSS Level Undergraduates Adults
I believe in the theory that teaching and learning will not be said to have taken place until the learn is able to teach and use what they have been taught, more so, an educator cannot be proud to have achieved if there is no inner satisfaction of a life been saved through teaching, that is when knowledge is truly imparted.
My philosophy is making something out of nothing and also the "I can do" attitude is always established in my pupil/student.
I am a trendy educator with a Big difference.
I have attended lots of trainings, but to mention a few:
1. Jolly Grammar at Chelis bookazine(Surulere, Lagos)
2. The Autism spectrum organized by GTB at Bespoke,chisco ,lekki ,Lagos.
3. The proactive leader organized by Chevron( how detecting your personality affects immensely your output in any profession)
4. Effective teaching and learning
5. The 21st century educator
6. Team culture
7. How to improve school environment and retainership
8 . Customer relationship
9. Attitude and Behaviors that affects workers in their workplace
10. Dealing with Latecoming and Anger Management in the Workplace.
11. First Aid
12. Teacher and parent relationship
14. CPR trainings
15. Health and safety precautions in the school environment.etc