«I teach Geography and my targets are not limited to primary or secondary students preparing for WAEC and NECO but undergraduates as the case may be.»
Peculiar Chisom O.
Lessons may take place
At students’ place:
At tutors' place:
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli
External testing State final examination University courses IGCSE WAEC NECO UTME SSS Level Undergraduates
Graduate Research Intern, 1/2020- August
* Delivered technical reports prepared using MS word and PowerPoint and presented findings and results to over 10 oil and gas professionals.
* Collaborated with multi-disciplinary team of Geophysicists, Geologists and Petroleum Engineers, and participated in cross- functional projects.
* Perfomed Geologic Interpretation, Seismic Interpretation, Petrophysical Evaluation and 3D Static Modeling of an X-Field, Onshore Niger Delta using 3D Seismic and Well Data.
2. Standard Medics Global Limited, Ikeja, Lagos
Personal Assistant | Business Development Officer, 8/2018- 12/ 2018
* Actively promoted company's product portfolio via Emails and Live chats, managed large amount of incoming calls that resulted to increase in number of customers by 12%.
* Organized and trained over 9 customers on the use of company's products via online platforms which built a formidable relationship with the customers that hence resulted to increase in sales of products by 5%.
* Influenced customer growth by identifying strategic leads that brought about an abrupt financial satisfaction in the company.
* Prepared tutorials via MS word and PowerPoint, and successfully delivered presentation to over 3 members of the management team.
3. Entourage Management Group, Victoria Island, Lagos
Customer Service Executive, 1/2018-7/2018
*Maintained customer retention rate of 20% above company average by ensuring excellent communication with customers.
* Collaborated with management to resolve customer complaint on failed payment transaction which increased customer satisfaction and 10% increase in sales.
* Worked both independently and in teams that led to an increase in the company's monthly revenue of about 10%.
* Made a daily and weekly presentation of tasks handled to the management.
4. Glitters Exotic, Unizik Junction Awka, Anambra
Sales and Marketing Executive, 7/2017-11/2017
* Maintained 90% accurate product knowledge in a high-volume retail store.
* Developed relationship with over 9 new clients and typically exceeded sales goals by 15%.
* Efficiently processed orders, requests and kept a detailed record of all customers details and transactions that ensured absolute transparency in sales.
5. Jubilee Group of School, Ibusa, Delta State,
Class Teacher, 5/2013-12/2013
* Taught primary 6 class of about 20 pupils with 15 of them passing with distinction.
* Trained the pupils on creative arts like head making, sewing and knitting.