«As a lover of creativity, I express this in my ventures as a graphic/web/Presentation designer and ICT/Computer teacher. I am deep and jovial.»
Lessons may take place
At students’ place:
At tutors' place:
Specialized courses Adults
He is presently the ICT/Computer teacher of Capital Model City Academy satellite town Lagos since 2018 to date (4 years+)
• He teaches both the theoretical and practical use of The Computer and ICT related topics where he trains the students in graphics design (Corel draw & Photoshop) Ms office applications (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Access) web design and basic programming.
• He designed and is currently maintaining the schools website
He has over 7 years professional experience working as a graphics designer and ICT tutor:
His first experience was working as a project coordinator and ICT trainer in an Advertising Agency called Smooth Technologies Limited for one year (2015-2016)
• He carried out company rebranding from ideation to execution
• Taught ICT clients the use of graphic and office applications
He worked as a freelance graphic designer from the year 2016-2018 where he did numerous graphic design projects for individuals, organizations and businesses.
Not only because he is a gifted teacher, his passion to see others leverage on the benefits of productive use of computer and ICT gadgets drove him into the ICT teaching and training industry.
Graphic design - details about teaching experience:
• We get to work real life project based practicals
• Teaching is step by step, no steps skipped