«I train kids ages 5- 17 on Coding, Robotics, Mechatronics(Microbit, Arduino, MakeyMakey). I'm a software developer, & Tech Enthusiast»
Lessons may take place
At students’ place:
At tutors' place:
Yaba College of Technology
Tutor for children For beginners Specialized courses Basic level
My love of teaching comes from a lifelong love of learning. As a graduate of computer science, I am at my best in a job where I can work with children where I help them discover their hidden potential through coding.
I train students ages 4 to 17 on how to design Mobile apps,web development, Animation Programming, Games Development, Mechatronic Programming, Drone Programming, and how to become greater programmers. I train facilitators on class management and facilitation skills. I research latest technology inventories to teach students in Primary and secondary school. I educate students on how to handle their online presence and how to be safe online to avoid malicious harm.
I enhanced the girl child to discover their potentials through basic programming knowledge such as scratch, Coffeescript, Minecraft, using the Kano Computer, Documentation of Learning Outcomes and uploading of pupils work online via google docs, and Taught pupils morals and basic knowledge to enhance their confidence as girls. I also have experience operating in a collaborative environment and as a programming facilitator.
Levels taught: Primary, and Secondary students
I believe my strongest assets are my self-disciplined professional attitude, accuracy, adaptability and eagerness to learn more to develop the highest standards possible.
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows(8, 10, 7) , Linux (RedHat, Debian)
• Databases: MySql, Graph Database (NEO4J)
• Mechatronic Programming: Makey Makey, Microbit, Arduino, Raspberry PI, Robotics (Lego EV3, CodeyRocky, MBOT, Smart Machine, etc.).
• General Skill: CyberSecurity, IOT, 3D Design Using Tinkercad, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft office suite
• Managed team to ensure project completed within deadlines
• Team player and quick learner who focuses on high productivity and results
• Ability to create and deliver creative, engaging and educational lesson plans using organization program curricula as a guide.
All gained through degree level study, personal learning, and Professional Learning
Programming - details about teaching experience:
To ensure that every student is carried along, The following are my measures of evaluation;
Mentorship is provided for students throughout their learning phase.
My lessons are project based.
I make use of formative assessment to evaluate students performance while the lessons are
I make use of summative assessment to ensure students are able to make use of their creativity